Thanksgiving may be over, but my fridge is still filled with leftovers. If you’re in the same boat, here are a few ideas to put your leftovers to good use. Let the feast live on!
1. Thanksgiving Leftover Mini Pies
All the delicious-ness of leftover sandwiches, but wrapped in warm, flakey pie crust. Get the recipe.
2. Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes
Chances are, you have a large bowl of extra potatoes. Transform them into delicious potato pancakes. Get the recipe.
3. Leftover Thanksgiving Stuffing Waffles
Stuffing is the best part…am I right? Get the recipe.
4. Leftover Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes.
It’s so simple: make a milkshake, drop in a slice of pie. Mind blowing-ly delicious. Get the recipe.
5. Thanksgiving Leftover Pizza
The only thing I love more than Thanksgiving food is pizza. So this one is a necessity. Get the recipe.
What is your favorite way to eat Thanksgiving leftovers?